Protect Your CNC Machine
Tool Monitor Adaptive Control (TMAC)
Our Tool Monitor Adaptive Control (TMAC) system protects your CNC machine while providing valuable information about your cutting process. The system reduces the high cost of replacement tools, lost production, and rejected parts by effectively measuring tool wear in real time. It operates on the principle that the horsepower required to cut a part increases as the tool's cutting edges deteriorate.
The "Adaptive" control feature of TMAC reduces cycle time and optimizes cutting conditions to improve tool life.
TMAC-SP: Single Process
Tool Monitoring reduces the high costs associated with broken tools, lost production, and rejected parts by measuring wear in real-time.
Adaptive Control regulates feedrates to maintain a constant spindle motor horsepower for optimum cutting and reduced cycle time.
TMAC protects your CNC machine and tools while providing valuable information about your cutting process.
- Determines when tools are worn or broken
- Protects your CNC machine and tools
- Measures true horsepower with a multi-range sensor
- Real-time data viewer
- Time Stamps all monitored events
- Automatically adjusts the feedrate for each tool to maintain a constant horsepower in the cut
- Eliminates the need for manual adjustment
- Allows the tool to always cut at its optimum HP
- Adjusts for varying cutting conditions
TMAC-MP: For Multi-Process Machining
- Monitors multiple paths simultaneously
- Can be equipped with micro tool sensors to monitor very small tools
- Uses accelerometers to monitor machine and tool vibration
- Includes several additional applications to allow easier setup and unattended operation
- Micro sensors and accelerometers can be added as needed
- Adaptive control for each process